Wednesday, January 25, 2006

On Omnicommie

Ninth grade. Creating initial internet accounts. I put the prefix and the slang term together because I thougt it sounded cool. I've been using it ever since, and as you may know, using a name on the internet long enough forces you to stick with it so other groups can recognize who you are. An omnicommie is absolutely nothing. I've considered shortening it to "Omni," but, I uh... had some stuff to do with the thing and the whatnot.

My question is what exactly is a Joeandmajbritt? Google warrants nothing; my guess is some type of tree frog or an ancient carnivorous beast worshipped by the people of a small south eastern asian island.

Comments:
OOHHH Danny,
Ninth Grade??
Internet Account??

Boy, your nerdiness started early, or was it well entrenched by then?

Actually, if we had the Internet when I was in Ninth grade, I would have had an Internet account too. Al Gore hadn't invented the Inernet yet though.

I am going with the ancient carnivorous beast for the

Joeandmajbritt

Probably something that spit venom out of it's forked tongue while convincing you that you couldn't survive without this poster describing how to safely slay the vestral virgins.
 
"Slaying virgins is no laughing matter!
ALWAYS use protection."
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Locations of visitors to this page