Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Questions MUST Be Answered!!!

I’ve been holding back for a long time, and I can’t take it anymore.

I HAVE to know and I have to know NOW!!!




Just what is an ‘Omnicommie???’

Is it an animal:

Vegetable:


or a mineral???



If you look up in the dictionary (an actual book with definitions) you won’t find Omnicommie. But you will find Omni meaning ‘all’ and commie meaning a disparaging and offensive term used to describe communists. So, putting the two together, we have something that makes no sense whatsoever.

I guess it could mean ‘all disparaging communists’, but somehow I don’t think so. Perhaps it really was originally omnicommiserate, but was shortened by some idiotic friend who was too lazy to say the whole name. If that were the case, omnicommiserate might mean ‘all sympathies.’ Wow, that’s deep, somehow, somewhere.

So, going with this, Omnicommie is really a sensitive, caring, and empathic ‘thing’ - NAH, there’s no way that can be right!!


Hey Erin, HOW ABOUT HELPING ME OUT HERE. If I am correct, you lived with the Ominicommie for what, ALMOST 17 YEARS???? Why don’t you shed some light on this dilemma and give us a CLUE? I mean, I REALLY HAVE TO KNOW!!!!!

If you don’t, then I will send the OmniConnor to see you and believe you me, that won’t be a pretty thing. It gives me the shivers just thinking about it. Look, I’m shakingngngngngn.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Locations of visitors to this page