Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Quote Du Jour...

As we ramble on down this interminable road of major change, Michele and I have been practicing a number of stress managment strategies (yes, red wine counts).

In my my constant endeaver to avoid working on my dissertation, I came across these quotes which I thought were particularly relevant given our present stage in life.


Our life is what our thoughts make it.
-Marcu Aurelius


He who has a why to live can bear with almost any how.
-Nietzsche


Most folks are about as happy as they choose to be.
-Abraham Lincoln


We are not what we think we are; but, what we think, we are.
-Norman Vincent Peale


Garbage in, Garbage out.
-My computer


You can't teach a person anything, you can only help them to find it within themselves.
-Galileo Galilei




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Locations of visitors to this page