Monday, February 05, 2007

Putting it Down in Pittsburgh

With the new semester fully underway here in U of P (the one on the left hand side of Pennsylvania) I thought i'd drop a line to the Kraken Kronicles and say hello to the Schmidts.

This plan back fired on me as my obsessive compulsiveness took over and I started to play around with the blog's code, so all the words lined up. I also made it so only the most recent three posts are shown (for the benefit of our dial-up users). After the nerd fest, I remembered that my Dad wanted me to post a picture of Erin from one of her marching band competitions.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I believe she's the one with the silly hat. Still waiting on a bit of confirmation on that one.

In other news: Hey look Erin, you're on the internet! :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Locations of visitors to this page