Tuesday, April 10, 2007

LIVESTRONG CHALLENGE

Joe is leading a fundraising team for the August 25th LIVESTRONG CHALLENGE in Philadelphia.

Click here to go to his team page.

Please consider a donation to support his team.
He is making progress towards his goal, but needs your help!!!

Some words from Joe's LIVESTRONG page:


It hasn't even been a year for me, but I'm feeling stronger every day- strong enough to ride 40 miles to raise funds to help kill the demon. But I won't be able do it without your support. Your donations will give me the strength to make it to the finish line, and beyond. Together we will kill the demon. It is a team effort!



See this post for Joe during his Chemotherapy treatments.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Thanks for posting this John. This ride is really inspiring me to healthy living and to LiveSTRONG. If I reach my goal of $5000.00, Majbritt and I will get to have dinner with Lance Armstrong. The work he is doing is incredible, he is a true champion. Even if I don't make the goal, I will see him on ride day- (if I can catch him that is!)
Joe
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Locations of visitors to this page